Friday, March 2, 2007

Do you need airbrush or retouch work on your photos?

Some people love to take pictures and leave it at that. They have no knowledge about what more brilliance you can achieve with your photos. Well there's where I come in. I can retouch and process you photos to a high standard.
From simple dream effects to a fully glamour retouch photo.

I can fully airbrush the photo in a realistic way.
I can apply or touch up make-up (digitally)
I can convert photos to different colors with special effects.
I can give photos a special look like glamour,sepia, b/w
I can make the colors better and brighter. Giving it a clean look.

Prices start at 15 euros/$20 a photo (which include airbrushing,digital make up and clean up)
There are also special sets available

Bridal sets. Retouching per 100 photos for $200 (if you want special boders around your photos it's $20 extra per 100) or $3 per photo.
Photoshoots. Retouching per 50 photos $125
Headshots for models and actors $20 per photo or 5 photos for $75. Photos get extra care.

Above you see an example of how great your photos can turn out. You can look like a model. Or make you clients look like a model.

Photographers offer your clients this package and and earn $$. You offer your clients my retouch service.. they pay you and you keep 20%. The rest you give to me. You need to apply for this. Email me at thornykittens@gmail.com

No comments: